A Swiss design, the FollowMe Tandem is a clever parental tandem bicycle attachment for coupling a children's bicycle to an adult bicycle. The only one that can be used simultaneously with a rear child seat or a rear support rack.
It allows you to attach or detach your child’s bicycle in less than 30 seconds, deploying or retracting itself behind your bicycle. Attach your child’s bike to your bike for traffic situations or if they have become tired. You can react quickly to changing situations and without tools!
is my bike compatible?
IMPORTANT: The FollowMe Tandem standard setup on the adult's bicycle requires a rear wheel with quick release axle.
- Adult bicycle wheels outer diameter from 26" to 29" (max width 2").
- Scalable from 12 to 20 inches (3 to 9 years).
- Supports a max weight of 45 kg (including child bicycle).
- Weight: 5 kg.
- Material: chromed steel.
For Early Rider, Islabike or Woom child bicycles, you will mostly need the Skewer for front wheels with hollow spindle or the Wheel stubs for hollow front hub with M6 thread. Contact us before ordering to check if you need it.
- Requires a child bike with standard down tube.
- Awesome stability compared to other tag along bicycle systems.
- Child more stable and front wheel almost on the ground.
- Adaptable to different bike sizes.
Including : FollowMe Tandem, Fitting kit for the child's bicycle, QR skewer, std/ QR skewer, Std, Hook-up strap.
Warranty: 3-year for any manufacturing defect.
Why buy from Trucavelo?
We are families who help families to go out and have fun together. We support diversity and we offer customer service in several languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.