☑️ 2-year direct warranty
☑️ Foldylock® distributors in America
Trusted in bike security, the folding lock is made up of steel links connected by steel rivets. The basic configuration of the lock allows it to form a circle when needed for securing your bike, but when the lock is not in use it can simply be returned into its original state - a small, compact case that links onto your bike's frame.
- Hardened steel links - Increased Security to protect your bike.
- Ultra protected rivets - Rivets are designed with the VSR technology against sawing or cutting.
- Anti-Drilling components - Cylinder and other components are drilling resistant.
- Protected against the elements - Metal components are rust free and plastic cover is UV protected.
- Bike's frame protection - Links are plastic coated to prevent scratches
- Fast and easy to use - Easy and convenient to operate.
- Silent ride - A rattle elimination mechanism prevents the lock from shaking while riding.
- Easy to carry - Folds to a compact shape and stored inside the frame mounted case.
Why buy from Trucavelo?
We are families who help families to go out and have fun together. We support diversity and we offer customer service in several languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.